I am going to describe to you one of the best and simple way how you can upload the favicon to your website via cPanel account-
To make it real you should consider following steps which I am going to describe below in the answer-
- Log into cPanel account
- Go to the file manager and select the directory for your site public_html location and click GO
- Upload favicon to your server from your device
- Edit the source code of the website like I will describe here
- You should add this line into the <title tag>
- <link rel=’shortcut icon’ href=’favicon.ico’ type=’image/x-icon’ />
- Finally, click on the save button and your file has been saved now. Now you will see your favicon in the browser.
If you want to know anything more regarding IT solution then you can visit RedServerHost: “India’s No. 1 web hosting, they provide web hosting services at the reasonable cost
If you enjoyed this post, please consider following us on Facebook and Twitter.