Moving an email account from one cPanel server to another is a simple procedure which you can do yourself.
Just follow these steps:
1. Login to cPanel account
2. Go to Email Accounts in cpanel
3. You have to create a new email account with the same email address and password
4. Download your email files from old server to current server (Backup option in cpanel)
5. Transfer files to new server (Backup and restore)
(After uploading file you have to move your file at current email account server)
5. Reset mail quota
6. In this step you have to change DNS
(If you follow all the steps for update your records you should wait 24 hours for see effect)
7. Finally you have to test your email account and send a email if it will send that means you have done it correctly.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider following us on Facebook and Twitter.