How to Manage Customers in Magento?
Magento provides various features that allows user to manage data related to Magento online store. In this tutorial, we will discuss the procedure to manage customers related information in Magento.
- Login to Magento Dashboard.
- In the left panel, go to CUSTOMERS and select All Customers from the list.
- You will be directed to next page where you can manage the following.
- How to manage columns to enter customer information?
- How to add new customers manually?
- How to edit customer details?
Let us go through in-detail procedure about each.
#1. How to Manage Columns to Enter Customer Information?
By following the below mentioned steps you can easily manage columns to enter customer information.
- On the Customers page, click over Column as directed in the below image.
- A window will appear in which there are multiple options. You can mark the box which you want to add in column and unmark those which you don’t.
- Now, the marked options will appear as column.
#2. How to Add New Customers Manually in Magento?
You can easily add new customers to Magento by following the below mentioned steps.
- On the Customers page click over Add New Customer as directed in the image.
- You will be directed to the next page where you need to enter the information related to customer in the given fields. Refer to the below given image
- Click over Save Customer.
- Now, you will see the confirmation message as directed in the above image.
#3. How to Edit Customer Details?
You can edit details of the customers as well. Follow the below mentioned steps.
- On the Customers page, scroll down to list of customers.
- Click over Edit given at right of the customer which you want to make changes.
- On the next page, scroll down to the section on the left of which you want to edit details.
- All the details related to the customer will appear on right side.
- Edit the details as required and then click over Save and Continue Edit and then Save Customer.
- The changes have been saved successfully.
That’s It !
Hope the article better describes the procedure to manage customers in Magento. Do share it with your colleagues if you find it working. Also share your suggestions and drop your queries to start the discussion on the related topic. Lets connect on social media with the below links.
Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/redserverhost Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/redserverhost.com