In this WHMCS tutorial, we”ll cover up how to reset your WHMCS admin password even if you’ve forgotten your admin user name or email address.
Watch this video tutorial to easily find out how to reset/change your WHMCS Admin password
We can reset WHMCS admin password in two ways. One method is to reset the password via the website and the other method is to reset the password via Database.
Reset Admin Password via Forgot Password button
We can reset the WHMCS admin password from the login window.
1) Select the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
2) Enter your email address which you used during the installation process.
3) Click the ‘Reset Password’ option to reset the password.
4) Now just login to your Email address and click on the link to reset password
But suppose you have no longer access to your registered email address then there is a solution for that also. You can easily change the registered email address to a fresh new email address via phpMyAdmin in cPanel. Come let us find out the steps below:
1) Log into your cPanel account.
2) Go to ‘Databases’ section and select the option ‘phpMyAdmin’.
3) Now find the database of the WHMCS.
4) Select the ‘tbladmins’ table.
5) Click the ‘Edit’ tab next to the admin user.
6) On the next page, change the email address.
7) Click ‘Go’ button to save the changes.
That is how we can change the email address used for forget password recovery.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider following us on Facebook and Twitter.