In this tutorial, we’re going to discuss the procedure to enable exif PHP extension for all PHP versions in cPanel/WHM. The tutorial includes the following.
- How to Enable exif PHP extension in WHM?
- How to Install exif PHP extension from SSH?
#1. How to Enable exif PHP extension in WHM?
To enable exif PHP extension in WHM, follow the below mentioned steps.
- Login to WHM as root.
- Navigate to Software section and then select EasyApache4 from the list. You can search
in search bar and directly directed to same.
- On the next page, go to Currently Installed Packages and click over Customize.
- List of multiple options will appear on the next page. Scroll down to PHP Extensions and type
exif in the search bar. Refer to the below given image.
- List of all
exif extension will appear. Scroll the button given next to PHP version which you want to enable.
- Click over Next.
- You will be directed to next step and see a message:
Preparing selected packages for review....
- Review all the changes and then click over Provision and proceed.
- A message appears :
Provision process started, which will take few minutes to complete.
- As the procedure completes, a message appears:
Provision process is complete.
With the procedure explained above, you can easily enable exif PHP extension for all PHP version.
#2. How to Install exif Extension from SSH?
You can install exif extension from command line with the commands mentioned below.
- For Ubuntu Linux server, execute the below given command.
apt-get -y install exif
- For CentOS Linux server, execute the below given command.
*If your server already installed exif extension, then you will see the message that says
Error:Nothing to do.
That’s It !
Hope the article better describes the procedure to enable exif PHP extension for all PHP versions in cPanel/WHM”. Do share it with your colleagues if you find it working. Also share your suggestions and drop your queries to start the discussion on the related topic. Lets connect on social media with the below links.
Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/redserverhost Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/redserverhost.com