Now that you have purchased best linux hosting from us, you would wish to upload your files/folders or create a website. To do so, you need to login to your cpanel.
There are 2 ways to login to your cpanel:
- Login via url
- Login via client area
Login Via URL
After you have purchased hosting from us, you must have received a mail with all the details and credentials regarding your cpanel. You just have to follow these steps to login to your cpanel:
- In your browser, you have to type “yourdomainname.tld/cpanel”. For eg. If your domain is mydomain.com then you have to type “mydomain.com/cpanel”
- Now you will see a screen that will ask you for a username and password.
- You have to enter the username or password provided to you in mail and login.
- That’s it.
Login Via Client Area
Red Server Host provides a very interactive client area which is very helpful and easy to access. You just have to click on login button.
- Enter your registered email id and password with us.
- Go to Services >> My Services from menu.
- Click on the service/domain for which you wish to open your cpanel.
- From the left hand side panel, click on Login to cPanel.
- That’s it, you are logged into the cpanel.