How to Install BoxBilling using Softaculous?
BoxBilling is free and an open-source client management system that has enough features that help users to manage their online business. Users can manage almost everything related to client including invoicing, payment, product and services etc. It is said that BoxBilling is a free alternative to WHMCS which would be free. In this tutorial, we’re going to discuss about the procedure to install BoxBilling using Softaculous in cPanel.
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Go to SOFTWARE section and select Softaculous Apps Installer.
- On the next page, search for box or navigate to E-Commerce section and select BoxBilling.
- Then, click over Install Now and proceed to install BoxBilling from Softaculous.
- On the next page, enter the credentials as directed to set up BoxBilling.
- In Software Setup section, choose the URL to install the software.
- Choose Protocol: Select protocol for your website URL from the drop down.
- Choose Domain: Select the domain for you want to install BoxBilling. (If you have multiple domains, then select the one from the drop down list).
- In Directory: Enter the directory name in which you want to install all the files and directories of BoxBilling. (If you leave this box blank it will install in your domain directory).
- Cron Job: You need to set-up a cron job for the script. You can set up as required or leave as it is.
- In Admin Account section, enter the details as directed.
- Admin Email: Email that will be accessed by admin.
- Admin Password: Set up a strong password to login to admin panel.
- Real Name: Enter any name which will use by the admin.
- Go to Advanced Options to set up details related to database and then Install.
- The installation will start and you will receive a confirmation on successful installation of BoxBilling.
Now, you will get client URL and Administrative URL. You need to enter the Admin Email Password and Login first.
- First, login to your Admin page with the credentials which you have entered while installation.
- From Clients section, create New Client for demo and enter the required credentials.
- Now, you can switch to client login page.
- Enter the details as you’ve set in the Admin area and Login.
- Now, you can access demo client area.
That’s It !
Hope the article better describes the procedure to install BoxBilling using Softaculous in cPanel. Do share it with your colleagues if you find it working. Also share your suggestions and drop your queries to start the discussion on the related topic. Lets connect on social media with the below links.
Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/redserverhost Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/redserverhost.com