October 1, 2022
How to Incorporate Custom Search in WordPress?
With WordPress themes and plugins user can improve the presentation of its website and manage it as well. Today, in this article we will illustrate the procedure to incorporate Custom Search in WordPress.
- Login to admin area of your WordPress website.
- Go to Appearance section and click over Widgets.
- On the next page, click over + icon and type search as directed in image.
- Now, select Search widget and proceed.
- Adjust the place of widget as per your choice and then click over Update.
- Now, visit your website to verify if the changes are done successfully.
You have successfully incorporated custom search in WordPress.
That’s It !
Hope the article better describes the procedure to Incorporate Custom Search in WordPress. Do share it with your colleagues if you find it working. Also share your suggestions and drop your queries to start the discussion on the related topic. Lets connect on social media with the below links.
Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/redserverhost Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/redserverhost.com