How to Fix “Add New Plugin Menu Not Showing” In WordPress?
Here, in this tutorial we will discuss the procedure to fix an issue called “add new Plugin Menu not showing” in WordPress. This issue occurs when user is unable to install any Plugin to manage its WordPress website. Let us go through the detailed procedure to fix the issue.
- Login to cPanel account associated with your WordPress website.
- Go inside File Manager section.
- Now, get into WordPress domain directory and find wp-config.php file.
- Right click over the file and click over Edit.
- You will be directed to the editor page. Scroll down to last or find the below given lines.
define('DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT', true); define('DISALLOW_FILE_MODS', true);
- Modify the code from true to false. Refer to the below given image.
define('DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT', true); define('DISALLOW_FILE_MODS', false);
- Click over Save Changes.
Now, go back to your WordPress admin area and verify the changes.
That’s It !
Hope the article better describes the procedure to move primary domain to different cPanel as an add-on domain. Do share it with your colleagues if you find it working. Also share your suggestions and drop your queries to start the discussion on the related topic. Lets connect on social media with the below links.
Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/redserverhost Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/redserverhost.com