April 13, 2022
How to Repair a MySQL Database in cPanel?
Well, repairing the MySQL database is usually the first diagnostics step for most database issues. It is also quite easy to repair a MySQL database from your cPanel itself. Let me tell you how.
- First of all, log into your cPanel account.
- Navigate to the DATABASES tab and click over the MySQL Databases option.
- Select the database you want to repair.
- Hit the Repair Database button
- You’ll see a Successful message within a second that the repairing process is completed.
You’ve successfully repaired your database. Repeat the same process to repair other databases. Moreover, for any other inquiries or suggestions, you can contact us on Facebook & Twitter.